Client: MATZKER KFZ
Skills: Web design, Photoshop, Adobe Xd
Release Date: April, 2021
- User Expierience
- User Interface
In this portfolio you will see a short representation of how I managed the Users Experience ISSUES on the Matzker´s Webpage.
- The presented information did not follow any strong logical concept
- unstructured presentation of many FEATURED ARTICLES, PRODUCTS, CARS, VIDEOS etc.
- High bouncing rate by potential customers
The company´s management wanted to present all services and products to the customers. They put as much information as possible with out following any logical concept.
I separated very clearly the different services which the company offers to its customers I visualized clearly in my head what the Landing Page should be about.
Basically, the company’s activities are as following:
- selling Cars (new or second hand)
- building Campers (called mdx)
- Tuning, Repairing and Restoration
- Maintenance, Inspection and TÜV
- Leasing and Financing
Now I had a concept which hat to be visualized on the screen and offered to the visitors as suitable and efficient User Experience.
I put three sections above each other:
• NEW ARRIVALS- it is left and right scrollable gallery representing the latest cars put on sale by the company.
• mdx- it is left and right scrollable gallery representing the campers build by the company.
• WIR BITTEN IHNEN AUCH NOCH- this is the section which presents the services: TUNING & REPAIRING • MAINTENANCE, INSPECTION AND and TÜV • LEASING AND FINANCING. In order to keep things attractive and consequent I used a reliable photos which represent very well the meaning of the titles of the services.
In order to achieve more user friendly environment I put a Button labeled with the call-to-action expression “JETZT FRAGEN” which links to the contact form. Like this the Site offers better experience to the user by saving him/her some time for searching for the contact form or the telephone number.